FOREWORD FROM THE AUTHOR

I describe myself as a Muslim Activist, but more on the transformational context. I hate war or any form of violent act done against my person, loved ones, friends and helpless people by those who use their political power for terrorism. I write for peace and I shall always initiate any form of positive transformation in my own social, cultural and political milieu.

Ako po ay isang manunulat ng katotohanan at kapayapaan. Hangad ko po na maiugnay ang aking diwa sa positibong pamamaraan. Lahat po ng artikulong nababasa ninyo dito sa aking blog ay mga orihinal kong katha at ipinagbabawal ko ang pagkopya at paggamit ng mga ito ng walang PERMISO mula sa akin. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

PAUNAWA: Lahat ng patalastas (advertisements) na nakasaad sa blog na ito ay mula sa Googles.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Women are CAPABLE

This is an image taken from yahoo showing a scene in TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY with Linda Hamilton, 1991 from ©TriStar. The photo was courtesy of Everett Collection

Women are capable of anything once they set their mind onto something. They can be fearless fighters of truth and can give their lives for a cause.

Do not treat women as mere objects of physical pleasure for they are more than capable of what you expect them to be.

DARE THEM NOT!

No comments: